Optimizon is a young, fast-growing and friendly E-Commerce digital agency based in Swindon. Our clients are retail brands who sell on eBay & Amazon. We create storefronts and write the copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions to boost our client’s sales on these marketplaces.
As a result of rapid growth, we need a Data administrator to primarily support our data & insight team, but also assist the business as a whole.
You will be handling a variety of Excel-based tasks, across a range of clients. Much of the work is data-entry led, but there is also a need to use your initiative and common sense.
You will be part of a friendly and supportive team and will have the opportunity to work with some fantastic and well-established clients and brands. You will also receive access to the Amazon learning console to conduct the relevant training and receiving support and training internally too. As a young growing company, there is also room to grow as we grow.
Who we are looking for?
You are the sort of person who is happy to get stuck into the detail and works calmly under pressure. You will be good at problem-solving, highly organised and have experience of following and developing processes. You will be part of a team, but it is more important that you feel comfortable working independently. You’re good at ‘just getting on with things’ and love admin. You should become engaged with our client’s brand(s) and be keen to learn all you can about the products they offer.
Key role responsibilities:
- Use keyword and product research tools to conduct ‘retail readiness’ audits and create a plan for product improvements for our clients.
- Update weekly sales and stock reports.
- Assist in creating shipments.
- Set up, manage and record the progress of promotions.
- Assist in the creation of presentations for clients.
- Create upload files for new Amazon products
- Assist with other administration or business development projects as appropriate
- The individual should be educated to degree level in a business or marketing-related area, or have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications.
- It is essential that you are comfortable with basic manipulation and reconciliation of data in Excel including Vlookups, Pivot tables and basic formulas.
- Ecommerce experience and Knowledge of Amazon Seller & Vendor Central advantageous, but not essential as training will be provided.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Being able to work in a small and fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised individual who is able to multitask without any loss of output or focus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Comfortable with basic manipulation and reconciliation of data from various sources (e.g., external market research, client’s retail sales performance, advertising campaign data)
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer of £20-22k per annum, with benefits including social events, generous holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
Does this job sound like the perfect fit?
If you think you have the perfect experience for this job, please email your CV along with a covering letter to our Head of Talent, David Finlay, at email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you!