Optimizon is a young, fast-growing, and friendly Amazon digital agency based in London and Swindon. Our clients are retail brands who sell on Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces.
We create the whole Amazon and marketplaces strategy to increase sales in line with the client’s business goals forecasts. This can involve the design and upload of Amazon storefronts and writing copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions.
Promotions and Paid Advertising (through Amazon, eBay, Google etc) is a key part of our offering, and we also offer conventional services such as SEO and CRO.
You will have responsibility for planning and executing the Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces business strategies for Clients. This involves establishing strong links, being aware of each client’s business goals, planning advertising and promotions, and working closely with orchestrating the departments within the agency to achieve them.
What you`ll be doing
You will report directly to the Head of Account Management and will be supported by the internal teams including.
- Creative & Brand
- Paid Ads
- Business Data managers
- Amazon Team
- eBay Team
- Business Analyst
We are responsible for creating integrated promotional and advertising strategies across numerous marketplaces, in multiple territories across the globe.
You will work with our clients to set their quarterly goals, manage them directly, and help the accounts grow to achieve or beat their targets.
Key role responsibilities:
- Creating monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans
- Agreeing targets with clients and creating the strategies to achieve them.
- Managing the annual promotional budget for clients, creating seasonal strategies (Mother Day, Xmas, Prime Day, Black Friday etc) with budget for tactical opportunities
- Forecasting client revenue and providing reports for board meetings
- Planning and running the meetings – orchestrating the internal teams on their roles and ensuring a seamless presentation to the client
- Managing Service Level Agreements with clients, and ensuring they are met.
- Responding and adapting to clients’ needs as their business changes.
- Weekly catch-up calls with clients
- Working closely with Operations Manager and Business Analyst on weekly and monthly reporting, and managing the workflow internally
- Developing strong relationships with the client teams
- Taking a constant interest in the clients’ overall business and identifying opportunities to offer additional services where these will be helpful for their business.
- Liaising with the Business Development manager about opportunities for new services
- Where the client has a need for a service that is not currently offered via our in-house talent or our network or partnerships, seeking new partnerships/resources to provide it.
What we are looking for:
- Strong personality, able to take the initiative.
- Personable and able to get on well with clients as well as get buy in from the internal teams.
- Agency experience of managing multiple client accounts.
- Sales and or Retail experience (in any field) an advantage
- Bigger picture vision and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Process driven.
- Analytical and excel-literate.
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Team player
- Comfortable working in the ambiguous business environment that comes with being a small and fast-growing team, especially in times of COVID-19.
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus.
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Willing to travel and meet clients so a car and full UK driving licence is required.
Whats on offer
There is a competitive salary on offer, with benefits including social events, generous 33 days holiday including bank holidays, relaxed, supportive yet fast-paced working environment (either remote or at our Swindon office or combination), great teammates, a culture of ‘no clipped wings’; and free Amazon Prime after passing your 3-month probationary period.
This role is 37.5 hours per week – with flexibility to work from home or in the office.
- Paid sick leave
- EMI scheme
- Amazon Prime
- Birthday off in the weekday
- Enhanced Maternity
- Paid Travel expenses to company social events, conferences, meetings in any Optimizon office, client meetings etc
- Fully hybrid working
- Free eye tests and frame discounts
- ‘Work from anywhere in the world’ policy
- Investors In People Accredited
- LinkedIn Learning
Does this job sound like the perfect fit?
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]