Optimizon is a young, fast-growing and friendly Amazon digital marketing agency based in Swindon. Our clients are retail brands who sell on Amazon. We create Amazon storefronts, write the copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions to manage our clients Amazon accounts.
We have an exciting new opportunity which has become available in the Paid Advertising team. Working alongside and reporting to the Head of Advertising you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all PPC campaigns on Amazon. You will be part of a friendly and supportive team and will have the opportunity to work with some fantastic and well-established clients and brands. You will also receive access to the Amazon learning console to conduct the relevant training and receiving support and training internally too. If this role sounds of interest, then we would love to hear from you!
Who we are looking for?
- An individual with a good understanding of paid media, and the different buying options that come with this.
- A sociable individual who likes to have regular discussions.
- Someone who is passionate about digital marketing and is results-driven, really striving to achieve the best they can from campaigns.
- You should be data-driven and be able to turn data into actionable insights, providing continuous optimisation to improve results at scale.
- You will be enthusiastic about constantly testing different marketing initiatives and providing results for clients.
- You will be passionate about retail products, as, after all, you will be working for an Amazon agency.
- You should become engaged with your client’s brand(s) and be keen to learn all you can about the products they offer.
Key role responsibilities:
- Keyword and product research based on Amazon customer searches, using a number of different tools to extract data
- Assist in monthly PPC reporting documents
- Ongoing Amazon paid advertising account maintenance (bid adjustments, negative keywords etc)
- Identifying key opportunities to promote products and making recommendations to clients to improve performance
- Working towards strict targets and KPIs
- Competitor analysis
- Working closely with the organic listings team to ensure maximum efficiency
- Frequently analysing results to ensure the budget is being spent effectively
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ecommerce experience is advantageous
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Being able to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller & Vendor Central advantageous, but not essential
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and analysis skills. Understanding the numbers and adhering to ROI and ACoS (advertising cost of sales) is pivotal.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present findings back to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills, you will work closely with others within the office to ensure marketing activities are aligned. You will also be required to interact with clients both on the phone and over email.
Desirable Skills & Qualification:
- The individual should be educated to degree level within one of the following areas: Business with Marketing, Marketing or Mathematics
- Minimum 1-year hands-on experience in some sort of digital marketing role, preferable PPC/paid search capacity.
- Accreditations/Certifications in digital marketing. This could include, for example, Amazon ads, Google Ads, Search Ads 360 or Google Analytics.
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer of £25,000- £30,000 per annum, with benefits including social events, generous holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.