Key Account Manager
OptimiZon is a young, fast-growing and friendly Amazon digital agency based in Swindon. Our clients are retail brands who sell on Amazon. We create the whole Amazon strategy to increase sales in line with client’s forecasts, design and upload Amazon storefronts and write the copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our growing digital team. You will be supporting and nurturing our current clients to ensure business objectives are made and followed through.
We are a small agency team that is growing exponentially – having gone from 4 team members in November 2018 to 8 in Jan 2020, this gives you a fantastic opportunity to plant your roots and grow with the business.
What you`ll be doing
Working closely with our internal Operations Manager, you will be responsible for creating strategies in line with our client goals, managing the direct strategic relationship and helping the account grow to the forecast expectations on Amazon.
If you have previous account management experience, with a proven track record of client retention and increased revenue, then this job is perfect for you.
Key role responsibilities:
• Monthly client calls to walk through reports
• Quarterly review meetings with reports
• Yearly strategy creation
• Agree Monthly strategies with clients
• Debrief strategies to Operations Manager for dissemination to the wider team
• Create client’s seasonal strategies (Mother Day, Xmas, Prime Day etc)
• Seasonal performance reporting to show ROI
• Review Optimizon monthly targets to ensure invoicing is kept up to date and targets are met
• Strategy planning, objectives, targets, creating strategies for hitting targets
• Quality customer service
• Resolving key account issues and complaints
• Planning and presenting reports on account progress and quarterly initiatives
• Analysing data to provide customer relationship management
• Developing and implementing plans with clients
• Identifying opportunities within key accounts to grow client further
• Provide monthly activity reports to the directors and provide reports in board meetings
What we are looking for:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Process driven
• Attention to detail
• Analytical (Good with numbers)
• Hard working
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Great interpersonal skills
• Goal orientated
• Team player
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Being able to work in a small and fast paced environment
• Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
• Excellent attention to detail
• Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
• Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central advantageous, but not essential
• Willing to travel and meet clients so a car and full UK driving licence is required
• Agency experience with managing multiple client accounts (good to have but not required)
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer, with benefits including social events, generous holiday of 33 days including bank holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
Does this job sound like the perfect fit?
If you think you have the perfect experience for this job please send your cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com – remember to quote the job title Key Account Manager