Optimizon is a young, fast-growing and friendly Amazon digital agency based in Swindon. Our clients are retail brands who sell on Amazon. We create Amazon storefronts and write the copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions.
As a result of rapid growth, we need an E-Commerce Account Executive to provide support to two managers. You’ll be handling a variety of tasks, including creating listings and uploading them to Amazon, dealing with shipping and stocking queries, looking into listings that have been suppressed and monitoring customer reviews. The role also includes dealing with the Amazon Customer support team to update products on the Amazon platform, raising support cases and following them through until they are complete.
Much of the work is data-entry led, but there is also a need to use your initiative and common sense. For example, Amazon has a set list of categories, and you may have to use your judgement to decide which is the best category to list the product under. As a young growing company, there is also room to grow as we grow.
Who we are looking for
You’re the sort of person who’s happy to get stuck into the detail and works calmly under pressure. You’ll be good at problem-solving, highly organised and have experience of following processes. You’ll be part of a team but it’s more important that you feel comfortable working independently. You’re good at ‘just getting on with things’ and love doing admin.
Key role responsibilities:
- Keyword research based on Amazon customer searches
- Creating upload files for new Amazon products
- Sense checking for errors once the uploads have been done
- Amazon content – Help gathering images and video to support the client’s brand
- Create and update Amazon listings
- Create and manage promotions for Amazon
- Resolving any issues with listings
- Raising cases and following through on them
- Assisting with Sales reports
- Assist in creating shipments
- Ongoing Amazon account maintenance.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ecommerce experience is advantageous
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Being able to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller & Vendor Central advantageous, but not essential
- Outgoing personality.
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer of £19 - 21k per annum, with benefits including social events, generous holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
Does this job sound like the perfect fit?
If you think you have the perfect experience for this job please send your cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com – remember to quote the job title E-Commerce Account Executive.