Amazon Vendor Specialist
We are looking for an Amazon Vendor Specialist to join our growing digital team. You will be hands-on in supporting our clients in the day to day running and maintenance of their Amazon Vendor Central accounts to help drive sales and account management.
We are a small agency team that is growing exponentially – having gone from 4 team members in November 2018 to 8 in June 2019, this gives you a fantastic opportunity to plant your roots and grow with the business.
What you`ll be doing
Working closely with our head of digital and brand content manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our multiple client Amazon Vendor accounts – ensuring a seamless progression in sales and revenue.
As we offer a full Amazon account management service there will be no 2 days the same – one day may involve meeting Amazon in London and the next day may require setting up Amazon strategies to boost sales.
If you know your way around the Amazon Vendor Central interface, are a keen Amazon shopper and can identify strategies to help increase our client’s revenue then this job is perfect for you.
Key role responsibilities:
● Manage the entire end to end Amazon Vendor and client relationship
● Liaising with Amazon to resolve issues with our clients Vendor accounts
● Liaising with clients to request required information e.g. images, product details, documentation requested by Amazon
● Working with clients to set up promotions
● Negotiating Vendor terms on behalf of our clients with Amazon, there may be times when you have to go to the Amazon head office for a face to face meeting
● Set up all strategies to help increase revenue
● Working with clients and Amazon to set up key retail selling date strategies to increase sales
● Setting up policies to avoid chargebacks from Amazon
● Set up meetings with Amazon
● Produce monthly sales reports (sales/marketing/Ad spend). Forecast V’s Actuals
● Onboarding new clients
● Working with clients to increase their branding on Amazon
● Setting up Amazon business on behalf of our clients
● Setting strategies for key selling dates, trends and seasonal selling
What we are looking for:
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Strong Microsoft Excel skills
● Self-starter and self-motivated individual
● Being able to work in a small and fast paced environment
● Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
● Excellent attention to detail
● Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
● Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central
● Outgoing personality
● Target driven
● Confident speaking and traveling to see clients
● Willing to travel occasionally
● Have the ability to analyse data and have the knowledge to act upon their findings
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer of £25k, with benefits including social events, generous holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
Does this job sound like the perfect fit?
If you think you have the perfect experience for this job please send your cover letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – remember to quote the job title Amazon Vendor Specialist.