We are looking for an Amazon Brand Consultant to join our growing digital team. You will be hands-on in supporting our clients in the day to day running and maintenance of their Amazon European and USA accounts to help drive sales.
We are a small agency team that is growing exponentially – having gone from 4 team members in November 2018 to 8 in April 2019, this gives you a fantastic opportunity to plant your roots and grow with the business.
What you`ll be doing
Working closely with our Amazon Account Managers, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our client accounts – ensuring a seamless progression in sales and revenue.
As we offer a full Amazon account management service there will be no 2 days the same – one day may involve updating product listings and the next day may require you being creative while assisting in designing an Amazon storefront.
If you know your way around the Amazon Seller Central interface, are a keen Amazon shopper and can identify what makes a good product listing then this job is perfect for you.
Key role responsibilities:
- Amazon listing updates
- Managing product listings e.g. variations maintained, listing detail and images accurate, identify closed listings and take required action
- Liaising with Amazon to resolve issues with seller accounts
- Liaising with clients to request required information e.g. images, product details, documentation requested by Amazon
- Setting up and managing promotions on Amazon
- Identifying slow selling inventory and taking corrective action to avoid extra fees (Fulfilment by Amazon)
- Identifying and resolving stranded inventory (Fulfilment by Amazon)
- Organise product giveaways for new product launches
- Amazon Storefronts – collate images, features etc
- Amazon Enhanced Brand Content – assist with set up
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Being able to work in a small and fast paced environment
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central advantageous, but not essential
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer of £18 - 20k, with benefits including social events, generous holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
Does this job sound like the perfect fit?
If you think you have the perfect experience for this job please send your cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com – remember to quote the job title Amazon Brand Consultant.