Due to our exceptionally fast growth, an opportunity has arisen to join the Paid Advertising Team as a Senior Advertising Manager
Working alongside and reporting to Head of Advertising, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of all PPC & DSP campaigns on Amazon across multiple client accounts.
Optimizon is one of the UK’s most exciting and fast-growing agencies, dedicated to building and protecting brands on marketplaces all over the world. Founded in 2016 as an Amazon agency, we now have clients on eBay, Wayfair, Onbuy, Mano Mano, DIY.com and many more.
Based in London, Swindon and Seattle, with a hybrid office/wfh policy, we have a multi-team approach led by our account managers, supported by our Creative, Advertising, Data Analysis and Technical teams.
You will be part of a friendly and supportive team and will have the opportunity to work with some fantastic and well-established clients and brands. You will also receive access to the Amazon learning console to conduct the relevant training and receive support and training internally too. If this role sounds of interest, then we would love to hear from you!
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage and work with the Paid Media Executive to build engaging campaigns in line with client’s goals and objectives across all marketplaces.
- Strategic planning of client budgets in line with their goals and using a variety of different marketing channels looking at a holistic approach.
- Keyword and product research based on Amazon customer searches, using a number of tools to extract data.
- Assist in monthly PPC reporting documents to be sent to clients.
- Ongoing Amazon paid advertising campaign creation and management (bid adjustments, negative keywords, scaling etc).
- Identifying key opportunities to promote products and making recommendations to clients to improve performance.
- Working towards strict targets and KPIs
- Competitor analysis
- Liaise closely with the creative team to improve overall efficiency (product page CRO etc).
- Frequently analysing results to ensure budget is being spent effectively.
Who are we looking for?
- An individual with an excellent understanding and experience of managing multiple paid media platforms.
- An individual with an excellent understanding and experience within PPC, programmatic experience is a great plus.
- A sociable individual who likes to have regular discussions with team members and builds strong relationships with clients.
- An individual who is target driven and has the hunger to go beyond meeting client goals.
- Someone who has worked in an agency environment previously, juggling multiple client accounts at once is preferred
- You should be data-driven and be able to turn data into actionable insights, providing continuous optimisation to improve results at scale.
- You will be enthusiastic about constantly testing different marketing initiatives and providing results for clients.
- You will be passionate about retail products, as you will be working for an Amazon agency.
- You should become engaged with your client’s brand(s) and be keen to learn all you can about the products they offer.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller & Vendor Central advantageous is desirable
- Knowledge of Amazon advertising is essential with at least 1 years of experience
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ecommerce/retail experience is advantageous
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual. Always keen to learn
- Being able to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- Strong professionalism and ability to work well under pressure.
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail and analysis skills. Understanding the numbers and adhering to ROI and ACoS (advertising cost of sales) is pivotal.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to present findings back to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills, you will work closely with others within the office to ensure marketing activities are aligned. You will also be required to interact with clients both on the phone and over email.
Desirable Skills & Qualification:
- The individual should be educated within one of the following areas: Business, Marketing, Mathematics or STEM degree
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Hands on experience of managing a small team.
- Accreditations/Certifications in digital marketing. This could include for example, Amazon ads, Google Ads, Search Ads 360, or Google Analytics.
What you will get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer of up to £40 000 – £45 000 per annum, with benefits including social events, generous holidays, a fun working environment in a friendly, fast-paced team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
• Paid sick leave
• EMI scheme (after 6 months)
• Amazon Prime
• Birthday off on the weekday
• Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity leave
• Flexible working (Fully Office-based, or Hybrid Office/Home-based)
• Company conferences and social events
• Free eye tests and frame discounts
Does this job sound like the perfect fit?