As a result of rapid growth, we need an E-commerce Account Executive to provide support in our Technical Team. You will be handling a variety of tasks, including creating listings and uploading them to Amazon, dealing with shipping and stocking queries, looking into listings that have been suppressed and monitoring customer reviews. The role also includes dealing with the Amazon Customer support team to update products on the Amazon platform, raising support cases and following them through until they are complete.
Much of the work is data-entry led, but there is also a need to use your initiative and common sense. For example, Amazon has a set list of categories, and you may have to use your judgement to decide which is the best category to list the product under. As a young growing company, there is also room to grow as we grow.
Optimizon is a young, fast-growing and friendly Amazon digital agency based in Swindon and London. Our clients are retail brands who sell on Amazon. We create Amazon storefronts and write the copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions.
Who are we looking for?
You’re the sort of person who’s happy to get stuck into the detail and works calmly under pressure. You’ll be good at problem-solving, highly organised and have experience of following processes. You’ll be part of a team but it’s more important that you feel comfortable working independently. You’re good at ‘just getting on with things’ and love doing admin.
Key Role Responsibility
- Managing the backend of our clients Amazon accounts, from inventory, pricing, orders, reports & performance
- Keyword research based on Amazon customer searches
- Creating upload files for new Amazon products
- Sense checking for errors once the uploads have been done
- Amazon content – Help gathering images and video to support the client’s brand
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ecommerce experience is advantageous
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Being able to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller & Vendor Central advantageous, but not essential
- Outgoing personality
- Someone who enjoys admin and data entry work
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer, with benefits including social events, generous holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
So if this role sounds perfect for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please click the ‘apply now’ button above and submit your CV to our team