We are looking for a Brand Content Specialist to join our growing creative team. You will be working closely with our Brand Content Team in the day to day of creating our client’s Amazon A+ Brand content and Amazon storefronts. You will have close contact with the client and their design team to work on concepts, creative assets and imagery to encapture their brand story and brand awareness to the best ability.
Optimizon is a young, fast-growing and friendly Amazon digital marketing agency based in Swindon. Our clients are retail brands who sell on Amazon. We create Amazon storefronts, write the copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions to manage our clients Amazon accounts.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Creating A+ Brand Content which would include creating a template for client approval and uploading it into Amazon
- Creating Amazon Storefronts, by adding imagery, banners and videos to create a micro-website within Amazon
- Updating live Amazon Storefronts and A+ Brand Content when product launches occur
- Liaising with Amazon to resolve issues
- Liaising with clients to request required information e.g. images, product details, and brand guidelines
- Creating banners and images in Photoshop
- Edit, crop, resize and enhance images in Photoshop
- Assisting in creating branded infographics for product listing images for clients
- Assist the team with the responsibility of the company’s branding, marketing, and planning social media content.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of using Photoshop is preferable
- Have a creative eye for an effective and engaging page layout
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- Being able to work in a small and fast-paced environment as a team player
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of Amazon is advantageous, but not essential
- Able to manage time, work quickly and efficiently towards deadlines.
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer, with benefits including social events, generous holiday, fun working environment within a small team and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
So if this role sounds perfect for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com and submit your CV and cover letter to our team