Optimizon is a young, fast-growing, and friendly Amazon digital agency based in London and Swindon. Our clients are retail brands that sell on Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces.
We create the whole Amazon and marketplaces strategy to increase sales in line with the client’s business goals forecasts. This can involve the design and upload of Amazon storefronts and writing copy to describe the products as well as handling a host of back-office functions.
Promotions and Paid Advertising (through Amazon, eBay, Google etc) is a key part of our offering, and we also offer conventional services such as SEO and CRO.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team and offer support to our Senior Account Manager. You will have responsibility for planning and executing the Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces business strategies for Clients. This involves establishing strong links, being aware of each client’s business goals, planning advertising and promotions, and working closely with orchestrating the departments within the agency to achieve them.
We are a small agency team that is growing exponentially – having gone from 4 team members in November 2019 to 20 in September 2020, this gives you a fantastic opportunity to plant your roots and grow with the business.
What you’ll be doing
You will report directly to the Senior Account Manager & Operations Manager. You will be supported by the internal teams including.
- Creative & Brand
- Paid Ads
- Business Data managers
- Amazon Team
- eBay Team
- Business Analyst
We are responsible for creating integrated promotional and advertising strategies across numerous marketplaces, in multiple territories across the globe.
You will work with our clients to set their quarterly goals, manage them directly, and help the accounts grow to achieve or beat their targets.
If you have previous account management experience, with a proven track record of client retention and increased revenue, then this job is perfect for you.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Creating monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans
- Agreeing on targets with clients and creating the strategies to achieve them.
- Managing the annual promotional budget for clients, creating seasonal strategies (Mother Day, Xmas, Prime Day, Black Friday etc) with a budget for tactical opportunities
- Forecasting client revenue and providing reports for board meetings
- Planning and running the meetings – orchestrating the internal teams on their roles and ensuring a seamless presentation to the client
- Managing Service Level Agreements with clients, and ensuring they are met.
- Responding and adapting to client’s needs as their business changes.
- Weekly catch-up calls with clients
- Working closely with Operations Manager and Business Analyst on weekly and monthly reporting, and managing the workflow internally
- Developing strong relationships with the client teams
- Taking a constant interest in the clients’ overall business and identifying opportunities to offer additional services where these will be helpful for their business.
- Liaising with the Business Development manager about opportunities for new services
- Where the client has a need for a service that is not currently offered via our in-house talent or our network of partnerships, seeking new partnerships/resources to provide it.
What we are looking for:
- Strong personality, able to take the initiative.
- Personable and able to get on well with clients as well as get buy in from the internal teams.
- Agency experience of managing multiple client accounts.
- Sales and or Retail experience (in any field) an advantage
- Bigger picture vision and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Process driven.
- Analytical and excel-literate.
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Team player
- Comfortable working in the ambiguous business environment that comes with being a small and fast-growing team, especially in times of COVID-19.
- Highly organised and able to multitask without any loss of output or focus.
- Eager and able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central advantageous, but not essential
- Willing to travel and meet clients so a car (when safe to do so) and full UK driving licence is required.
What you’ll get in return
There is a competitive salary on offer of £22 500 – £25 000 per annum, with benefits including social events, generous 33 days holiday including bank holiday, fun working environment (either remote or at our Swindon office or combination). great teammates, a culture of ‘no clipped wings; and free Amazon Prime after passing your probationary period.
So if this role sounds perfect for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV along with cover letter to our team at email@example.com